The Harbor Community
Drop anchor at The Harbor Apartments!
You deserve the best . . . and we have it! You will fall in love with the nautically-inspired details of the apartment homes here at The Harbor. We are set apart surrounded by trees with our beautiful lake in the center, while located in the heart of Daytona's business community near Daytona International Speedway.
If you have children they would attend the Volusia County School District. The district is the 57th largest school district in the United States and serves 62,000 students. The district is composed of 46 elementary schools, 12 middle schools, 8 high schools and 7 alternative schools.
Our Daytona Beach Apartment Communtiy is near Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona State College, and Bethune Cookman University, and Keiser University.
Also, within minutes of our Apartment community, you'll find Daytona's largest family fun center, Daytona Lagoon featuring go-karts, miniature golf, Laser Tag and more. The Harbor Apartments offering you the best value are located in Daytona Beach, FL, close to I-95 and I-4. We are just 3 miles from Daytona Beach International Airport. Nearby, public transportation provided by Votran. Daytona Orlando Transit Service (D.O.T.S.) are all available.
$1025 - $1200 :: 862 sq. ft. 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
$1145 - $1320 :: 1047 sq. ft. 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
$1220 - $1395 :: 1077 sq. ft. 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Rent includes: HD Premier Cable, Water/Sewer/Trash Removal and Pest Control.
- Great Location- Convenient to Shopping & Educational Institutions
- On Site Management; 24-hr Emergency Maintenance
- Pets Welcome (breed restrictions apply)
- Flexible Lease Terms available
- Online Rent Payment
- Picnic Areas with Tables and BBQ Grills
- On Site 24-hr Temperature Controlled Laundry Facility
- Private Patio-Balcony
- Washer-Dryer Connections in all Floor Plans
- Washer-Dryer in select units
- Sparkling Pool/Covered Deck
- Outside Storage
- Open Kitchen w/Pass-thru Bar
- Garden Tubs Available in Select Units
- Dog park